Smokies Group Waterfall Hike
- Perfect For Families, Friends, Groups, & Calorie Burning
- 2.5-3 hr. Hike
- Hike Completion Time Depends On Group Pace
- Waterfall, Mtn. Ridge Views, Wading in Mtn. Pond
- Safe Observation of Black Bear, Deere, etc. When Present
- Cherokee & Settler History Taught
- Entertaining Bear Encounter Stories
- Hands On Ancient Cherokee Artifacts to Discover,Touch
- One Free Professional 5 x 7 Portrait Included
- Large Family, and Group Discounts Available CALL 865.363.4663
- 9am 2pm (EST) Start Times
- Moderate 450 to 800 Calorie Exertion
Smokies Abandoned Resort History Walk
- This tour is ideal for larger groups, and those who want to enjoy the Park, but who are not avid hikers.
- Approx. 1.5 hrs. Walking Guided Tour
- Walk along the beautiful, historic, Little River
- You'll meet your Interpretive Guide inside The Great Smokys National Park, in The Sugarland's Visitor Center parking lot. From there, attendees will caravan four miles to a unique, and historic area in the park called; Elkmont, where once, two resorts resided in their splendor. Once there, your entertaining, and knowledgeable guide, will walk you through some of the remaining structures, as he portrays what life was like there, back in the early 1900's. At that time, the resort town of Elkmont, was alive with Knoxville socialites, who mixed it up with some very interesting local mountain folk, at the ball field, swimming hole, and two Hotels, as moonshine flowed like the Little River next door. See where a barnstorming bi-plane airplane crash occurred, and the humorous story, of the pilot who survived.
- After the tour, you can take advantage of being close to some great hiking trails, such as The Little River Trail, Jakes Creek, and others. Children 12 and under are free.
HIKE THE SMOKYS . COM
Smokies Romantic Waterfall Hike
- For: Surprise Engagements, Anniv., Or, Just A Special Time Together
- 3.5-4.5 hr. Private Experience
- Hike at Whatever Pace You Wish
- Exciting Adventure Focused On Just You and Your Significant Other
- Guide Provides Safe, Personalized Adventure, Allowing For Privacy
- Safe Viewing of Wildlife Including Possibly Black Bear and Deer
- Colorful Stories Presented By Your Guide, of Local History
- Bubbly Soft Drink & Wine Glass Available For A "Touch of Class"
- Cherokee and Settler Artifacts Presentation
- Two 8 x 10 Professional Portraits Included
- 9am (EST) Start Time
- Moderate, 450 to 800 Calorie Exertion